December 20, 2011
Holiday greetings from ActionComplete!
We are happy to announce the immediate availability of ActionComplete 1.8 for Android. This release delivers several highly requested features:
- Due Date now drives the Reminder Date. To finish setting the reminder you need to specify the time. If you don't care for the reminder just tap the OK button and the task will be saved without one.
- View Actions and View Waits project context menu options are there waiting for you. If a project has linked actions, View Actions item appears in the context menu accessible via the long tap on a project in the Projects list. Ditto for waits.
- Task sorting options are now separate from the context (filters). Here's
how it works now:
- To change or reset the sort order for a task list, tap and hold the header of the list (Actions, Waits, Projects, of Ideas) until the sort dialog pops up, select the desired sort order, and tap OK.
- To set or reset the context, use the context bar at the bottom of the screen.
- This release introduces a homescreen shortcut for adding actions by voice. While voice task entry has been available for quite some time via both the main application and the widgets, many users requested a more compact user interface element for this crucial function. It's available now.
That's not all. Through January 3, 2012 ActionComplete for Android can be purchased from Android Market for $1.99. This is 60% off regular price.
There's even more. During the same period - through January 3, 2012 - you can purchase or renew your annual subscription to ActionComplete for Web for $14.99. If you are wondering, this is $5 off the regular price. To redeem the offer please use Google Checkout and apply coupon code holidays2011.